BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited (BSEL)
- Performing client due diligence including politically Exposed Person (PEP), adverse press and sanctions.
- 1st line screening analysis for released transactions by communicating with 2nd line screening team on TM reporting.
- Management of the security Q list to ensure optimal releases in line with the policies and procedures.
- Supervise the compliance function and compliance team.
- Job scheduling of the compliance function.
- Analyze client data.
- Checking IT related problems within compliance related features in security queue list and reporting to MLRO and Head of Global Compliance.
- Troubleshooting and operational back up for compliance team resolving issues with IT team.
- Training of the compliance staff and new member for driving the policies as provided by the Group MLRO (UK).
- Checking Transaction validation and aggregator transaction validation rules according to policy and informing MLRO and Head of Global Compliance.
- Reporting suspicious transactions to MLRO via SARS.
- Liaison with other internal stakeholders and RMS (including corporate team) on compliance /operational issues.
- Maintaining and monitoring Bangladesh Bank rules and regulations regarding compliance if necessary.
- Preparing reports as instructed by the MLRO or Line managers
- Other duties as assigned by the Group MLRO and Head of Global Compliance
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance Banking
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Anti Money Laundering, Bank and Financial Institution, Compliance monitoring or screening, Expertise in MS Office, Foreign Exchange & Remittance, Good understanding of financial crime requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Financial Consultants
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Bank and Financial Institution, Compliance monitoring or screening, Good understanding of financial crime requirements
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Job schedule: 2pm-11pm
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: 25 Mar 2021
Application Deadline: 5 Apr 2021