A leading BSEC approved Merchant Bank
- A detailed and updated knowledge and understanding of Public Offer (IPO) of Shares under [Fixed Price and Book Building Method] including how to structure the IPO.
- Ability to form and having existing relationships with C- level clients and regulatory bodies and stakeholders to exchange information needed.
- Ability to provide advisory services within the framework of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Public Issue) Rules, 2015 to the companies intending to raise its capital through IPO, rights issue, secondary offerings.
- Ability to review the IPO Prospectus and finalize the other relevant documents.
- Assess the prospective client with regard to compliance of IFRS, BSEC, DSE and other regulations
- Assess the soundness of the financial statements and supporting documents of overall aspects of the statements
- Ability to review the financial statement analysis and compliance checking as per International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), International Accounting standard (IAS), Tax and VAT Act, Company Act 1994 and other local rules and regulations relevant to financial reporting in Bangladesh.
- Provide advice and assistance on preparation of documents for maintaining compliance
- Analyze the Company and prepare financial forecasts and valuation exercises to fix the price for Fixed Price or Book Building IPO
- Prepare all IPO marketing related documents including the Draft Prospectus, and all changes to it as per the BSEC notifications, and any Presentation on the Client, as required for road show marketing.
- Prepare all IPO related regulatory documents including Issue Management Agreement, Underwriting Agreement, Placement Agreement, if any, documents, reports and fee required for the SEC, DSE and CSE.
- Supervise the reporting requirement of the post-Issue Manager
- Coordinate with the client for delivery of reports in the post-I PO post-listing stage, as per relevant BSEC laws.
- Highly motivated, committed to the highest ethical standard, ability to work successfully in multicultural teams.
- Work at office
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with specialization in finance or an MBA or other Masters in a related field, or qualified ACMA
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- 10+ years of work experience in a financial institution / merchant bank, particularly in finance & accounts.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenarios analysis and diligence in the quality of own work.
- Ability to form relationships with counterparts and mid-level clients and stakeholders to exchange
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Fluency in English required.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 19 Jan 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 10 to 12 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 18 Feb 2021
Apply Procedure https://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=944992&fcatId=2&ln=1