National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- The applicant should have experience and/or knowledge on the following area(s):
- Category A:
- Trade Finance, Export, Import & Guarantees.
- GFT, Import/Export policy order & International rules in force.
- Rules and regulations of the country as well as the cross border transactions as per UCPDC, ISBP, URR, URC & INCOTERMS.
- Documentation process & proper procedure for complying trade transactions.
- Regulatory reporting to BB & Others.
- Issuance of all types of Guarantees & Settlements of claims as per URDG.
- Category B:
- Credit Operation, Credit, Credit Administration, Credit Risk Analysis, Credit Risk Management.
- Visiting customer office/factory for assess the business positions, oversee the security position on a regular basis.
- Apprising Credit proposal with justification based on analysis of Financial Statements, ICRRS, performance and overall business position.
- Timely sanctioning and also ensuring perfection of security.
- Compliance of terms and conditions as per the sanction letters.
- Identifying status of Loan position through regular monitoring.
- Handling customer’s requirements to ensure customers satisfaction as well as Bank’s/regulatory policies/guidelines/terms and conditions.
- Conducting meeting with the customer to gain insights of the business.
- Suitable candidates must have started their Banking career through a competitive recruitment examination.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- 6 to 8 year(s) Banking Experience
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for the positions based on the experience and competency.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 25 Mar 2021
Application Deadline: 8 Apr 2021