Company Name: Object Data Inc.
Application Deadline : 16 Jan 2021
- Minimum 8+ years of Software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building and implementing cross-platform mobile application solutions in both Android and iOS.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Apple App store and/or the Google Play store
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like React Native
- In-depth knowledge of at least one cross-platform mobile application development tool like Xamarin, Ionic, or Appcelerator
- Deep understanding of mobile software development methods, technologies, tools, and architectures (Objective-C, SWIFT, RESTful web services, etc.)
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with Java/Kotlin, Google Play Services, Android Studio, and Xml layouts.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Solid knowledge working with Restful APIs and large datasets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field is a MUST
- Skills Required: Android application development, Apple App store, Google Play store, ionic framework, iOS Application Development, ObjectiveC, React Native
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Android application development, Android Studio, Appcelerator, ionic framework, iOS Application Development, Kotlin, ObjectiveC, React Native, Swift (iOS), Xamarin
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken). MUST be fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
- Software development experience with a US/European company/environment is highly desirable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Competitive salary
- Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 14 days paid leave per year
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply Procedure: https://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=938116&ln=1
Job Source: www.bdjobs.com