First Finance Limited
- Identification, evaluation, mitigation & control and monitoring risks associated with credit portfolio.
- Appraising credit proposal.
- Maintain compliance with the market risk limit/ policies & identify all relevant market risk factors.
- Identifying fraud risks and review & evaluation of preventive measures.
- Reporting to the appropriate authority (Regulators and Senior Management) as per their requirements.
- Reviewing Money Laundering Risks.
- Anticipate and identifying new risks.
- Any other work assigned by the Senior Management from time to time.
- The prospective candidates should be M.Com/ MBA/ Masters in any other discipline with equivalent University Degree from any recognized university having no 3rd class in academic record
- At least 15 year(s)
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Apply Procedure
- Published on: 15 Mar 2021
- Application Deadline: 23 Mar 2021
- Job Source