Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
- Responsible for monitoring ATM/POS transactions for any anomalies or fraudulent activities.
- Scrutinizing VISA, SWITCH, TW Online, CMS & CBS reports.
- Fraud detection and measurement for preventions of Card Transactions.
- Development & management of Real-time fraud notification & reporting system for Debit & Credit card transactions and related payment channels.
- Dealing FCDM issues.
- POS transaction dispute management.
- POS transaction settlement and reconciliations.
- Providing regular reports & MIS containing information to take decisions on ATM/POS cash positions.
- Develop tools to automate dispute case management & process of any transactions.
- Minimum BSc in CSE/Engineering from reputed University with no Third Division in academic records.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 (Five) years’ working experience in Banks/NBFI/Fintech/software firms.
- Knowledge, Competencies & skills:
- Certification of CEH.
- Knowledge on ASP.NET, SQL Server, Linux System Administration, Java, Oracle 12c.
- Knowledge on banking business process.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
Published on: 18 Jan 2021
Application Deadline: 27 Jan 2021